Your Controlled Coil Care Regimen
Curated By Curl Experts
Creating lively, healthy, and structured coils requires layering products that work synergistically for better conditioning, coil definition, and easier restyles.
- Smooth’n Therapy Oil: Controls frizz, adds hydration, and shine and helps seal the cuticle to lock out humidity. Plus, helps soften and soothe dry, itchy scalp.
- EuforaStyle Illuminate: A lightweight mist that helps add moisture, eliminate frizz and add shine. An advanced, weightless, multi-purpose shine enhancer to restore a healthy sheen with "wear in" treatment benefits
- Nourish Leave-In Hydration: Strengthens and repairs the hair shaft and adds shine. Protein-rich leave-in moisturizing treatment to strengthen, repair, and hydrate the hair shaft with added shine and frizz control.
Regimen Kit Includes:
- (1) Smooth'n OIL THERAPY 4.2 Oz.
- (1) EuforaStyle ILLUMINATE Shine Mist 5.1 Oz.
- (1) Nourish LEAVE IN HYDRATION 6 Oz.
How to Use:
Apply a liberal amount of Nourish Leave-In Hydration on towel-dried hair before applying any styling products.
Work a small amount of Smooth’n Oil Therapy through each coil (a little goes a long way) or apply on dry hair for added frizz control and shine.
Use Illuminate Shine Mist for a boost of additional, added moisture and frizz control.
Smooth’n Oil Therapy
- Soybean Phospholipids smoothes hair from the root to fight frizz by sealing the cuticle and locking out humidity. Helps elongate curls over time.
- Smooth'n Oil Blend rich in antioxidants, controls frizz, hydrates and adds shine.
- Marshmallow Root Extract softens and provides shine. Helps to soothe dry, itchy scalp.
- Squalane, from the skin of the olive, helps seal the cuticle of the hair while providing added moisture.
- An antioxidant blend of Grape Seed, Rice Bran and Meadowfoam Seed Oil moisturizes and protects from damaging UV rays.
- Vitamin E and Panthenol provide antioxidant and moisturizing benefits to the hair.
Nourish Leave-In Hydration:
- Soy and Wheat Keratin to strengthen and repair the hair shaft and add shine.
- Botanical extract blend of Chamomile, Horsetail, Nettle and Henna provides strength, shine and promotes scalp health.
- Sunflower Seed Extract protects against sun damage and color fading.
While Eufora products are not certified 100% vegan, 98% of Eufora products can be classified as vegan and do not contain any animal ingredients. Those products that are vegan will show the vegan icon on their product information page.
Eufora follows very strict INTERNATIONAL labeling laws which enables us to sell in countries with the most stringent regulations such as Japan. The USA does not require the full legal ingredient declaration on products, so while some companies chose to show only common names, Eufora employs complete transparency when making ingredient declarations and always uses the full legal name. If you are looking for a complete ingredient list for any of our products, please reference the back of the actual product package. Because product ingredients and sourcing may change over time this would be the most current and accurate list.
When it comes to preservative systems their primary function is to protect against mold and bacteria, and there are different preservative cocktails for different types of products – shampoos and conditioners versus styling products. Eufora carefully selects the most effective preservative system for each product independently. Often antioxidants are also used in combination with preservatives and contribute to the overall protection power in the product. Generally, you will find preservatives listed toward the bottom of any ingredient declaration, and they might include Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Ethylhexylglygerin, Hexylene Glycol and Sodium Benzoate.
If you have allergy concerns, Eufora always recommends that a patch test be conducted prior to using any product.