Eufora Career Opportunities
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS: VISTA, CALIFORNIA
ADVANCED TRAINING ACADEMIES: VISTA, CALIFORNIA & TORONTO, CANADA
A passion for beauty, a dedication to community and a commitment to preserving the planet drives our business. Authenticity, Creativity, Trust and Innovation are our Core Values. We are constantly seeking passionate, talented professionals with like-minded goals to join our team. If you have that creative fire inside, email us at email@example.com
Beth Bewley Co-Founder and CEO
Creative Marketing Director (11/02/2020)
Eufora International is an established consumer beauty brand that works within the Salon Professional industry We have an unwavering commitment to excellence in all we do and a passion for helping our salon and consumer communities live their most beautiful lives. Our company's core belief system embraces innovation in every aspect of our business with product formulation and performance as our top priority being always mindful of our long stating commitment to People and Planet friendly practices.
We are seeking a Creative Marketing Director to be the driving force of our brand messaging, work with the CEO to determine the creative vision of the brand, manage specific projects, and manifest the company vision through digital, print and video mediums. The primary responsibility is to maintain a cohesive look and feel of every project—be it an advertising campaign, magazine, online campaign, or web site, by ensuring the visuals, messaging and/or interactive designs are on point. The Director will also establish budgets and timelines and will manage all Creative Services projects to approved budgets.
The qualified individual is…
- Able to lead, direct and inspire others, and manage a team of designers and marketing professionals to create a vision for products sold
- Detail-oriented, organized, and a motivated self-starter who will represent the department and brand at the highest level of professionalism
- Looking for a fast-paced collaborative environment where you can make a difference every day
The Responsibilities of this position include:
- Planning and overseeing the creative process and giving guidance to the creative team.
- The Director approves all work created by their staff.
The ideal candidate’s skills and abilities include:
- Creativity – Invent new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns, and marketing message. Contribute expert design and smart copy skills and ideate fresh approaches to branch message. Guide all projects for the overall quality of work produced by the internal creative team and external contractors and agencies. Translate marketing objectives into compelling and clear creative strategies
- Analytical and decision-making skills – Analyze trends, look at new data, and keep up with emerging and innovative approaches to brand building. Oversee profitability, deliverables, timelines, and budgets. Anticipate problems that may impede a project from completing on time and implement solutions. Make informed and timely decisions on strategy and all deliverable assets including final copy, final art, video scripts, etc.
- Communication/Interpersonal skills - Meet with company leadership and present to key stakeholders on a regular basis. Meet with upper management and present to Sales, PR, Distribution, and key stakeholders to engage and explain campaign strategies and solutions. Work closely with and lead multidisciplinary project teams, including IT
- Management skills - Keep all projects and staff on schedule and manage master timeline for department. Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met. Remain actively involved in hiring and training creative staff. Manage all creative services projects and staff and own directly key projects. Mentor and encourage creative team members to foster a positive work environment. Participate in and provide regular opportunities for professional development and growth to team.
The required professional background and education for this position:
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design or similar area of focus is preferred
- Highly experienced, with a minimum of 5 years in a similar role
- Exceptional understanding and proficiency of industry trends, technology, and creative tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience performing or managing a range of creative positions, such as Graphic Designers, Marketing Professionals, and Copywriters
- Experience in brand building and development of creative campaigns designed to create consumer brand awareness and engagement
- Stellar communication, presentation, problem-solving, and project-management skills
- Consumer personal care brand experience preferred
- Agency experience a plus
Eufora Employee Benefits include employer-sponsored medical, dental and life insurance, Safe Harbor 401k, paid holidays and vacation time.
Eufora values a diverse work force and drug free work environment.