Eufora Career Opportunities
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS: VISTA, CALIFORNIA
ADVANCED TRAINING ACADEMIES: VISTA, CALIFORNIA & TORONTO, CANADA
A passion for beauty, a dedication to community and a commitment to preserving the planet drives our business.
Authenticity, Creativity, Trust and Innovation are our Core Values.
We are constantly seeking passionate, talented professionals with like-minded goals to join our team. If you have that creative fire inside, email us at email@example.com
Beth Bewley Co-Founder and CEO
At Eufora International we are passionate about helping beauty salon owners and stylists reach their potential.
Eufora is seeking a Warehouse Manager at our headquarters in Vista, CA. Responsibilities of this position include shipping and receiving, warehousing, inventory control, and supervising warehouse staff, with a strong focus on accuracy, organization, customer order fulfillment, and inventory control.
The qualified individual is...
A detail-oriented, organized, motivated, self-starting leader looking for a fast-paced collaborative environment where you can make a difference every day.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Managing the processing of on-time, accurate fulfillment of orders for shipping of products for Direct Sales, Distributor orders, and E-commerce.
- Managing warehouse safety and security procedures and protocols.
- Controlling inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with accounting system.
- Supervising, motivating, training and continually developing the warehouse team.
- Scheduling and assigning employees; planning and monitoring assembly labor, following up with work results.
- Assisting Purchasing and Customer Service by providing shipping information and quotes
- Investigating and solving customer problems and issues.
The required background and skills for this position are:
- High school diploma/GED
- 2+ years’ experience in warehouse supervision and leadership
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse policies and procedures including safety management, inventory control, domestic and international shipping, and equipment maintenance.
- Experience developing standards and managing processes
- Excellent organization, time management skills, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Proficient in Excel and G-Suite
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Sage 50 a plus
- Knowledge of professional beauty industry a plus
Qualified candidates should submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eufora values a diverse work force and drug free work environment.