CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS: VISTA, CALIFORNIA
ADVANCED TRAINING ACADEMIES: VISTA, CALIFORNIA & TORONTO, CANADA
A passion for beauty, a dedication to community and a commitment to preserving the planet drives our business.
Authenticity, Creativity, Trust and Innovation are our Core Values.
We are constantly seeking passionate, talented professionals with like-minded goals to join our team. If you have that creative fire inside, email us at email@example.com
Beth Bewley Co-Founder and CEO
Eufora Account Executives
The most extraordinary sales professionals in the beauty industry today don’t have a career… they have a mission. If you are looking to work with amazing teammates, be part of a world-class culture and participate in a movement, Eufora is looking for you! Eufora International is currently looking for Eufora Account Executives. This is a field sales position responsible for developing sales relationships with salons in an assigned territory, as well as developing new business within a market. Evening and weekend work required.
- Proven ability to drive sales, build relationships and excel in new business development
- Strong communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Proven computer skills including Excel, Word and Power point
- 5 years experience in relationship based sales in the salon business
- Outside sales salon industry experience
Travel is contingent on geography and can vary from 25% – 80%.
Regional Sales Director
Eufora is seeking a Regional Sales Director, with a proven track record. Candidates must possess strong leadership abilities coupled with a strong work ethic, and demonstrate a high degree of emotional intelligence. Excellent oral and written communication skills required, along with collaborative and creative problem solving skills. Qualified individuals must have strong cross-functional capabilities and the ability to team with Marketing and Sales in creating and leveraging growth opportunities. Personnel management and development of people is essential. Ideal candidates should process strong facilitative presentation skills. Must be fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as Adobe suite.
Qualified candidates should submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eufora Business Consultants
The most extraordinary sales professionals in the beauty industry today don’t have a career...they have a mission.
If you are looking to work with amazing teammates, be part of a world-class culture and work with a company where you can truly make a difference... Eufora and Paramount Beauty are looking for you!
Eufora International and Paramount Beauty are currently seeking Eufora Business Consultants in Boston, Connecticut, North Carolina, North Atlantic Coast Florida (West Pam Boca area), New Mexico, Los Angeles and Phoenix. These are field sales positions responsible for developing new business and supporting the growth of existing business through a consultative sales approach.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Passion and drive to build sales relationships and excel at developing new business
- Proven track record in outside sales with minimum 3 years experience (Salon industry experience preferred)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, presentation and follow through skills
- Proven computer skills including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Position requires travel and can vary from 25% - 80%
Some evening and weekend work required
Qualified applicants can send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Art Director/Senior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a creative Art Director who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, thinks outside the box, and loves the challenge of discovering what makes consumers engage. You will work closely with a team of marketing and design professionals to concept, translate and execute the company’s branding tactics delivering cohesive, innovative and impressive campaigns with assets that stimulate targeted audiences.
The Art Director leads and manages a cross-functional design team in the concepting, design, and execution of visual materials for integrated, cross-channel initiatives. Confident, proactive, and forward thinking, Director will lead a robust creative workflow and must be deadline driven with exceptional communication and project management skills.
- Manage, create and execute visual concepts in all aspects of brand communication including packaging, magazines, advertisements, consumer POS materials and digital communication
- Manage a team of staff and contract designers and their workflow
- Manage and supervise all logistics of special projects including illustrators, videographers, photographers and production team
- Hands-on graphic design work including print, packaging and web design
- Project manage deliverables for print and photo projects, bringing jobs in on time and on budget
- Create presentations, story boards, creative briefs and project plans as needed
- Attend corporate and industry events as assigned by supervisor
- Expert level in various software programs including Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy
- Confident in writing and proofreading, editing abilities
- Exceptional communication, leadership, time management skills
- Experience leading and managing design teams
- Brand design experience including product packaging
- Experience with website graphic design for E-commerce
- Personal care, cosmetics or beauty industry experience is preferred
- Ideal candidate has 6+ years relevant experience and prior Art Director experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, growing professional beauty company. You will be collaborating with, and leading, a versatile team that works closely together and enjoys what they do.
Provide your digital portfolio with art direction experience, from start to finish, to firstname.lastname@example.org