In keeping Don’s passion for education at the heart of Eufora, and in the spirit of his commitment to serve, we are very proud to be able to offer current and future salon professionals an opportunity to cultivate their craft, learn and grow through the Don Bewley Memorial Scholarship Fund.
The Scholarship Fund features Dual Award Paths, providing financial assistance to deserving students just starting their journey in cosmetology school, as well as Eufora salon professionals seeking advanced education to help them master their craft.
“Education is the key to dream fulfillment. It motivates us to do better, inspires us to learn more, and provides us a foundation for achieving greatness.”
~ Don Bewley, (1955-2015) Eufora Co-Founder
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD PATHS
STUDENTS: Up to a $2,500 Scholarship to an accredited Cosmetology School will be awarded in the form of a check paid directly to the Cosmetology School upon proof of enrollment
Eufora Salon Professionals: a Eufora Advanced Training Academy Course Certificate (valued at over $800) will be awarded to a licensed stylist
A passion for the Professional Salon Industry and continuing education
Proof of employment as a licensed hair stylist in a Eufora Partner Salon (OR)
Proof of enrollment in an accredited Cosmetology School
Once you’ve selected your award path, application is easy as 1-2-3
1. Craft a 500-word essay.
Subject: The Importance of Education and Why I Choose Eufora”
2. Create a 2 Minute YouTube Video
Subject: What I Will Contribute to the Beauty Industry
3. Provide One Reference
A letter of recommendation from an industry professional
Need To Know:
- Incomplete Applications will not be processed, and applicant will not be notified.
- Submissions taken year-round, with Awards made quarterly.
- Scholarship funds and Award Certificates expire 6 months after notification.
- Awards have NO CASH VALUE.
- Application materials become the property of Eufora International and may be used in company marketing and advertising initiatives.