Eufora Salon Networks
The Eufora Salon Owner Network is a peer-to-peer networking group for like-minded and growth oriented salon owners. Local chapter members dedicate themselves to working together to make better decisions, achieve better results and become better leaders for their salons and our industry.
Each year the members of the Eufora Salon Owners Network embark on a journey of discovering valuable business solutions to become better leaders, improve their salon cultures and achieve greater financial success.
The Eufora Salon Owners Network quarterly Webinars will focus on the best business practices of the most successful salons in our industry and explore ways to incorporate this business savvy into your salon culture.
Watch the latest Eufora Salon Owners Network Webinar
The Eufora Salon Specialist program provides an opportunity for passionate Eufora stylists to become more involved with their distributor and Eufora. The Eufora Salon Specialist Team Members are resident experts in their salons, providing leadership to their fellow stylists when it comes to Eufora product and program knowledge.
They play an important role in assisting their management team with the planning and execution of Eufora marketing campaigns, promotions, and programs. Eufora supports the growth of the Salon Specialist Team with quarterly updates, so they can return to the salon recharged and ready to put most current action plans into play.
Apply now! If you are a professional salon stylist who seeks greater involvement and a direct professional relationship with your distributor and Eufora, AND you currently use the complete Eufora product portfolio, the application process is easy.
Watch the latest Eufora Salon Specialist Update
EUFORA SALON SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide leadership in the salon for Eufora business building programs & line development
- Work with their salon management to train stylists and salon support team on the Eufora product line and update salon on new products, education, and promotions offered by Eufora
- Work with the sales consultant in the planning and execution of salon promotions, salon merchandising and marketing of Eufora products as well as Eufora In-Salon Experiences
- Increase the per client average of the retail sales by each stylist
- Attend quarterly updates and deliver information back to the salon
- Assist in the implementation of The Exceptional Salon: Eight Essential Steps to Financial Success
EUFORA SALON SPECIALIST BENEFITS
- Receive special pricing on Eufora shows and events
- Receive exclusive discounts for Eufora Advanced Training Academy courses at Eufora Headquarters and Satellite Locations
- Receive on-going creative and business education to enhance professionalism, leadership, haircutting and styling skills
- Gain access to proven business building tools for greater success
- Become a change maker in one of our industry’s most professional groups