Eufora Salon Networks
The Eufora Salon Owner Network is a peer-to-peer networking group for like-minded and growth oriented salon owners. Local chapter members dedicate themselves to working together to make better decisions, achieve better results and become better leaders for their salons and our industry.
Each year the members of the Eufora Salon Owners Network embark on a journey of discovering valuable business solutions to become better leaders, improve their salon cultures and achieve greater financial success.
The Eufora Salon Owners Network quarterly meetings will focus on the best business practices of the most successful salons in our industry and explore ways to incorporate this business savvy into your salon culture.
Q1: BUSINESS BENCHMARKING
Your ticket to a financially healthy and prosperous business. Discover the crucial business benchmarks of the most successful salons. Learn how your salon measures up and set strategies to move into the success zone.
Q2: GROWING AND TRACKING YOUR REVENUE
Everyone is thinking spring and summer and the color business in the salon should be at its peak. The Eufora Quarter 2 campaign will focus on all things color and stand out style. There is no better time to focus on the key revenue numbers of your business and identify strategic ways to improve your service sales.
Q3: STAFF PRODUCTIVITY
A productive staff is one where not only is the team doing great work, but they are retaining clients, building a full book, and contributing to the positive culture of your salon. Does your staff love coming to work for you? Are they driven to succeed personally and care about the success of the salon? There are specific ways to measure your salon’s productivity and individual staff productivity that keep emotion out of the equation and allow you a solid and positive platform for coaching and inspiring your team to greatness.
Q4: MAXIMIZING THE POTENTIAL OF THE SEASON
Gear up for the busiest time of the year, followed by
a slower time of the year in January and February. The highest number of clients will walk through your doors at this time of the year. We will discuss how to ensure you are maximizing the potential of the season and how to leverage this busy time to guarantee a busy salon after the holidays. We will talk gift certificates that bring clients back in January and February, pre-booking incentives, and more.
The Eufora Salon Specialist program provides an opportunity for passionate Eufora stylists to become more involved with their distributor and Eufora. The Eufora Salon Specialist Team Members are resident experts in their salons, providing leadership to their fellow stylists when it comes to Eufora product and program knowledge.
They play an important role in assisting their management team with the planning and execution of Eufora marketing campaigns, promotions, and programs. Eufora supports the growth of the Salon Specialist Team with quarterly updates, so they can return to the salon recharged and ready to put most current action plans into play.
Apply now! If you are a professional salon stylist who seeks greater involvement and a direct professional relationship with your distributor and Eufora, AND you currently use the complete Eufora product portfolio, the application process is easy.
EUFORA SALON SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide leadership in the salon for Eufora business building programs & line development
- Work with their salon management to train stylists and salon support team on the Eufora product line and update salon on new products, education, and promotions offered by Eufora
- Work with the sales consultant in the planning and execution of salon promotions, salon merchandising and marketing of Eufora products as well as Eufora In-Salon Experiences
- Increase the per client average of the retail sales by each stylist
- Attend quarterly updates and deliver information back to the salon
- Assist in the implementation of The Exceptional Salon: Eight Essential Steps to Financial Success
EUFORA SALON SPECIALIST BENEFITS
- Receive special pricing on Eufora shows and events
- Receive exclusive discounts for Eufora Advanced Training Academy courses at Eufora Headquarters and Satellite Locations
- Receive on-going creative and business education to enhance professionalism, leadership, haircutting and styling skills
- Gain access to proven business building tools for greater success
- Become a change maker in one of our industry’s most professional groups