- Aloe Vera helps rebalance dry skin. It’s emollient properties leave skin and scalp feeling moisturized and soft.
- Polysaccharides (a most important aloe constituent) and aloe enzymes, help soothe, calm and repair irritated skin and scalp.
- Aloe contains vitamins A, C and E, plus a handful of other compounds that are known for their powerful antioxidant activity, which protects skin and scalp against free radical damage.
Eufora has chosen USDA Certified Organic Aloe Vera as the base for many Eufora shampoos, conditioners and treatments as well as our hair color. Proven moisturizing, healing and soothing benefits make it a logical choice to embrace the best of what Mother Nature has to offer!
Standing apart from typical salon hair care products available today that make clean beauty claims, when it comes to ALOE VERA, Eufora products utilize the best beauty secret nature has to offer in USDA Certified Organic Aloe. Here’s why.
A Miracle Plant
Aloe Vera has a legendary reputation as the “miracle plant” in naturopathic healing. Referred to as “the plant of eternity” and “the plant of immortality,” aloe’s rich history ranges from holding an essential role in Cleopatra’s beauty regimen to being a well-known treatment for sun-damaged skin. It is even said that Aristotle convinced Alexander the Great to capture the Island of Socotra to gain possession of the precious aloe groves to treat the wounds of his soldiers.
Did you know that Aloe Vera provides proven benefits such as:
- Over 200 biologically active substances, including 75 nutrients, 20 minerals and 12 vitamins.
- 20 of 25 amino acids required by the body, and 7 of 8 essential amino acids.
- Key enzymes for cellular, healing, renewal and growth.
- Antibacterial, antiviral and antiseptic properties to alleviate symptoms associated with skin and scalp conditions.
- Aloe Vera Stem Cells which exponentially boost the effectiveness of aloe up to 1000x
With a passion for beauty, a dedication to community and a commitment to preserving the planet, the original Bewley family values have stood the test of time, proving that you don’t need to compromise creativity, compassion or well-being to become successful in the professional salon industry.