Dramatically Transform Frizzy, Unruly Hair
An advanced blend of natural oils, botanical extracts, amino acids and vitamins work synergistically to restore moisture levels, lock out humidity and smooth out the cuticle layer for soft, shiny and frizz-free hair. The Eufora Smooth'n collection works to strengthen and protect the hair while delivering progressive smoothing & defrizzing results.
Softens, provides shine & soothes dry, itchy scalp
Smooth'n Oil Complex
Provides vitamins, shine, moisture & antioxidant benefits for hair & scalp health
Increases moisture retention & nourishes to decrease frizz
Why it works
Good Global Karma
Eufora products meet the most rigorous standards in formulation, utilizing nearly 100 different natural plant and flower extracts and essential oils, all of which are classified as renewable resources and considered biodegradable.
- RHRosa H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your hair type? CurlyWhat are your hair goals? Frizz ControlRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBest shampoo for curly hair,
Best shampoo for curly hair, doesn't dry it out and leaves my hair soft. Smells really nice too!
- ASAmy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your hair type? WavyWhat are your hair goals? ManageabilityRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoThis is by far the
This is by far the best shampoo I have ever used in my life.
- RFRobyn F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your hair type? WavyWhat are your hair goals? Frizz ControlRated 3 out of 5 stars4 months agoDoesn’t control frizz. You have
Doesn’t control frizz. You have to use a lot of the product to wash your hair and it’s pretty expensive for a small bottle. Would not buy again.
- DMDebra M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your hair type? CurlyWhat are your hair goals? Straighter or Smoother HairRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSimply the best! I have
Simply the best! I have been using Eufora products for many years now -- they're the only products I will use on my hair! I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner. It keeps my hair smooth, soft, and very manageable. I pair it with the smoothing balm or Behave as a styling product.
- DBDiana B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoI have frizzy white hair
I have frizzy white hair and with Eufora Smooth defrizzer, it looks so much nicer - a good product that I discovered in a Salon in Auburn, CA. No suppliers here in Santa Cruz. Thank you for helping me with my hair issues. Diana B.