Tomato Fruit Ferment Extract
Improves hair structure for better curl retention
Rice & Keratin Amino Acids
Prevents moisture loss & combats frizz
Abyssinian & Moringa Oils
Increases strength, manageability & shine
Why it works
We recommend cleansing twice per week and revitalizing 2, 3, and 4 curls with Perfect Curl Activator (instead of water) to refresh, rehydrate, and combat unwanted odors.
Work your Curl’n Enhancing Conditioner through your hair with the wide tooth comb (in shower) for enhanced slippage and even product distribution.
The unique twists and turns force the cuticle layer of your hair to open, making it difficult for natural oils to travel down the hair to moisturize and protect the entire strand. Curly hair can often seem “dull” as light gets trapped in the curl pattern and refuses to reflect. Layering products in the right order (Leave-In, Oil or Shine Mist, then your Styler) will help seal in moisture and prevent frizz.
Your regular cotton towel is rough in texture and causes friction that frazzles up the cuticle layer of the hair leading to damage, static build-up, and frizz. Using an anti-static microfiber towel to gently blot (not rub) the hair dry helps keep the cuticle soft and smooth (and speed up dry time!) which results in less frizz and less static flyaways.
Curly hair can be complex as each individual strand has its own unique curl pattern. This is why Curl’n products feature our unique curl enhancing enzymes to improve the curl structure providing you a more unified curl pattern.
Similar to curly hair, Light can get “trapped” within coils. The natural curl pattern absorbs light rather than reflects it and the tighter your curl, the duller it will look. Using moisturizing and shine enhancing products like Illuminate Shine Mist will help create a smoother cuticle layer for light reflection and softness.
- RARahma a.Verified BuyerReviewingEnhancing ConditionerI recommend this productWhat is your hair type? CurlyWhat are your hair goals? Enhance Curls and WavesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBuy buy buy!!!!
This product is to die for!!!!!
I recently purchased the curln line; they included the shampoo, conditioner and curln moose. This conditioner is magic in a bottle, I tell you. I don’t even have to use my mousse and the curls and bouncing baby! When I tell you I’ve never seen anything quite like it. They last me throughout the week too if I tie my hair up properly before bed.
There’s less frizz, shine and definition. Don’t get me started on the volume too.
Imaging what kinds of curls I can achieve with the conditioner AND the mousse. It’s quite gentle too, I wash my hair once a week!
- PPPhyllis P.Verified BuyerReviewingPerfect Curl ActivatorI recommend this productWhat is your hair type? CurlyWhat are your hair goals? Enhance Curls and WavesRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoLive how u can spritz
Live how u can spritz the next day to revive my curls
- RRRemy r.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Eufora Perfect Curl SystemI recommend this productWhat is your hair type? CurlyWhat are your hair goals? Enhance Curls and WavesRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoI have been using the
I have been using the curly shampoo and conditioner since 2021 and already knew how much I loved them. I finally got to try the curl activator and defining solution and it keeps my curls looking great for so long! My dad 5 curls look better then my day 2 curls looked before switching products. I'm so in love.
- KKKathleen K.Verified BuyerReviewingDefining SolutionI recommend this productWhat is your hair type? CurlyWhat are your hair goals? Frizz ControlRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat product. It works wonders
Great product. It works wonders in helping my curls form and to hold them
- KKKathleen K.Verified BuyerReviewingPerfect Curl ActivatorI recommend this productWhat is your hair type? CurlyWhat are your hair goals? Enhance Curls and WavesRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoProduct is good. Smells good
Product is good. Smells good and it’s light, not sticky. Most of the time I just spritz with water to freshen my curls, so it’s not something I use all the time.