To our Eufora Community,
On Thursday evening March 19th, the Governor of the State of California issued an Executive Order to “Shelter in Place”. The health and wellness of our community is always top of mind, so, effective Friday March 20th, in order to protect public health, the Eufora Corporate Offices will be temporarily closed.
We are all in this together, and want to assure you that we will continue to do our best to provide what services we can to our customers. We are taking the following measures of precaution at this time:
- For our websites, we continue daily monitoring and backup systems so we can respond to online orders and contact requests.
- Many of our employees will be working remotely in a secure and productive environment.
- Our warehouse is still processing online orders but please allow extra response time as we work through our changing world.
- We’re continuing to provide our employees with the latest best practices to avoid the spread of the illness.
- Given the nature of our business, we have a lot of experience communicating with customers from a distance, so we feel confident in continuing to deliver updates and relevant new information as it becomes available.
- All Academy Courses scheduled through May have be canceled. If you have questions PLEASE contact us via email email@example.com
- If you have purchased a ticket for VisionQuest, YOU SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM US ON THE CANCELATION AND OPTIONS FOR THE FUTURE
Stay connected with us on our web sites and social media as EUFORA will be providing salon solutions and online inspiration to keep us looking to the future. From all of us here at Eufora, we thank you for your support and hope you stay well.