Eufora HERO for Men™ keeps it people and planet-friendly with a fiveplex of “Good for You” styling pomades.
Maintaining a people and planet-friendly philosophy is a foundational principle for Eufora HERO for Men™ (HERO), and practicing what you preach keeps the Eufora R & D Team on their toes. From sustainably sourced ingredients to leading-edge “scalp-health” technology, HERO ensures the planet is protected and people can feel confident in expecting the promised HERO high performance.
Yes, HERO styling pomades tick off all the boxes on a planet-friendly checklist with their responsibly sourced ingredients and 100% recyclable packaging, but did you know they are also among the most “people-friendly” men’s products on the planet? What does that mean, exactly? HERO Brand Manager Doug Smith shares, “All HERO products are free of petrolatum and mineral oil - two commonly used ingredients in men’s styling products. While both may help provide great hold, the two can be culprits of clogged pores and the dreaded ‘greasy film’ that can leave hair flat.” Removing petrolatum and mineral oil was a lofty goal, but, according to Smith, people-friendly HERO pomades still perform perfectly by utilizing leading-edge technology that also ensures the ideal environment for healthy hair growth and retention.
What’s inside? The real game-changer is the Eufora exclusive ProAmino Peptide Complex™ which creates a barrier wall between the 5-Alpha Reductase Enzyme and Testosterone below the surface of the scalp, helping prevent the natural production of DHT (a primary cause of male pattern balding and hair loss). This is a unique characteristic that provides wear-in treatment benefits to help keep hair anchored in place while delivering a well-groomed style.
Other “Good for You” ingredients in HERO pomades:
- Aloe Vera provides nutrients, essential amino acids, and moisture.
- Licorice Root Extract is an excellent anti-inflammatory agent that reduces itching and flaking.
- 5-Alpha Avocuta controls sebum production in the scalp, preventing a greasy appearance and irritation.
- Coenzyme Q10 is a natural antioxidant that protects the scalp while preventing environmental stress and damage.
- Neem Seed Oil is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent that keeps the scalp clear while acting as a natural vasodilator for improved circulation.
When it comes to selecting which of the HERO pomades to choose, rest assured there’s something for everyone, no matter the hairstyle or texture. Simple descriptors on the HERO package make it easy for anyone to select which is best for their look.
The fiveplex of HERO pomades includes:
- Classic Pomade has the lightest hold with a classically moldable shine for a perfect pompadour.
- Molding Paste has a natural finish and gives pliable texture and body for a controlled tousled look.
- Styling Mud provides re-workable flexibility and tons of texture with medium shine.
- Texture Putty does just what it says - delivers moldable texture with a matte finish.
- Power Pomade keeps the hair picture perfect with strong hold and high shine.
It is also important to note that all HERO styling products are crafted with lightweight, water-soluble formulas, making them easy to wash from hands and hair. As with all products in the HERO portfolio, the fiveplex of pomades provides multiple benefits designed to complement the style of any man looking for great grooming and a “Good for You” philosophy.
For more information on HERO Style, or to learn more about scalp care and hair loss prevention, follow HERO at @eufora.hero for Instagram or /EuforaHero for Facebook or visit https://eufora.net/collections/hero-for-men.
In a category that’s crowded with rampant brand over promising, the Eufora voice stands out as honest, real and personal. It takes its cues from the vision of company founders, Don and Beth Bewley, who, in 1997, started a hair care company built on a foundation of passion, integrity and caring for the professional salon world. Today Eufora is recognized globally for a vision that extends beyond the innovation of people and planet friendly products, delivering on a promise to provide incomparable programs to nurture the next generation of salon professionals.