I Define Me HERO Collection and Tutorial
Dana Caschetta and Julie Cross, leaders of our own Eufora Men’s Team, recently got together in New York to shoot a new collection. We asked Dana and Julie where they find their inspiration to push the men’s grooming envelope, they had a special story to share.
“When Eufora was founded, co-founder Don Bewley made a promise that Eufora would always be a home for men’s trend education with a classic barber influence.
Today we have the chance to lead a Men’s Team that is here to uphold that promise; it’s a big responsibility. We are proud to carry forward Don’s vision as we stand up for an educational platform that rings true with what today’s modern man wants to wear!
Our talented team of men’s grooming specialists come from diverse backgrounds. We each bring our own style, personality and training experience. As a team we are thrilled to be hitting the road again, sharing a fresh new message.
Super HERO Haircut Tutorial
- Start with a center mohawk section from the front hairline to drop crown. Project the hair straight up and cut parallel to the floor 3-4”.
- Zone 1 (top of head, recession to recession around parietal ridge) Take vertical sections, beginning on front right side. Project hair straight up, angle fingers down at 45°, the mohawk section is your guide. Repeat for left side.
- Zone 2 (Parietal ridge to top of ear) Starting on the right side, take vertical sections, project them straight out and cut parallel to the wall, using the bottom of Zone 1 as your guide.
- Zones 3 & 4 (top of ear to nape) Create a taper in remaining hair using scissor over comb technique, blending to Zone 2.
- Comb fringe forward and cut 1” above eyebrow.
- Using a straight razor, Sculpture cut through the parietal ridge to collapse and create movement.
- Use the tip of the razor to add texture to the top.
- Detail the perimeter.
Photographer: Hillary Wakamatsu